Wusthof Gourmet 7-in Hollow Ground Nakiri Knife
Sugg. Price: $100.00
Our Price: $79.99
Out Of Stock
Item Number: 4195-7
Manufacturer Part No: 4195-7
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
Wusthof Gourmet 7-in Hollow Ground Nakiri Knife blade shape finds its origin in Japan. A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard.
- A pleasure to use for fruit as well.
- Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts .
- The blade can be easily controlled.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Wide, thin blade.
- Extremely sharp.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.