The Bakers Kitchen Return/Exchange Policy:
Our products are selected after careful evaluation and testing. However, we understand that some defects, damage or errors occasionally occur. If this happens with your order, we apologize and appreciate your understanding and assistance in correcting these events.
If you need to return or exchange an item, here are the steps:
- Please fill out our return/exchange request form for a return authorization number
- We do not accept returns on any food items, DVD′s, books, electronics, special ordered items or used items.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- If you are reporting damaged product(s), we may require you to email us a picture of the damaged product(s) and packaging for verification.
- Tabletop appliances, butcher block tables, airbrush systems and cake projectors will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If you are returning an item due to your ordering error, you will be refunded the amount of the order total minus the shipping charges once we verify that the item(s) arrive to our facility in good condition.
- If you are returning an item due to our error, you will be refunded the entire amount of the item(s) and the shipping charges once we verify that the item(s) arrive to our facility in good condition.
- Place a copy of your invoice inside of the box and securely pack and tape your package to ensure a safe trip.
- Clearly label the outside of your package with the return authorization (RA) number.
- Failure to identify you package with the RA number will result in a delay of your refund/exchange.
- Ship the package to the return address on your packing slip.
- You may use any carrier for returning your package (UPS, USPS or FedEx)
- We will issue a refund on your credit card will within 2-3 business days of receiving your returned merchandise in good condition.
Special Orders And Custom Orders Cannot Be Returned Or Exchanged
To ensure credit, merchandise must be complete, properly packaged and include the original product packaging. Return the package prepaid and insured to the return address you are provided. Sorry, no C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. The return authorization number must be written on the outside of the return package for proper processing and credit. Please fill out our return/exchange request form for your Return Authorization Number.
Refused Packages Or Returned Packages Due To Customer Error
Packages that are refused delivery by customers without prior authorization from The Baker’s Kitchen will be charged a refused delivery fee minus the refund due for the refused total of your order. Orders that are returned due to an incorrect address entry from the customer will be charged a return fee plus a shipping fee to re-ship the package once the package has been returned to The Baker’s Kitchen by the carrier (UPS/USPS).