The Bakers Kitchen Return/Exchange Policy:
Our products are selected after careful evaluation and testing. However, we understand that some defects, damage or errors occasionally occur. If this happens with your order, we apologize and appreciate your understanding and assistance in correcting these events.
If you need to return or exchange an item, here are the steps:
- Please fill out our return/exchange request form for a return authorization number
- We do not accept returns on: food items, DVD′s, books, electronics, discontiuned items, special ordered items or used items.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- If you are reporting damaged product(s), we may require you to email us a picture of the damaged product(s) and packaging for verification.
- Unauthorized returns, tabletop appliances, butcher block tables, airbrush systems and cake projectors will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If you are returning an item due to your ordering error, you will be refunded the amount of the order total minus the shipping charges once we verify that the item(s) arrive to our facility in good condition.
- If you are returning an item due to our error, you will be refunded the entire amount of the item(s) and the shipping charges once we verify that the item(s) arrive to our facility in good condition.
- Place a copy of your invoice inside of the box and securely pack and tape your package to ensure a safe trip.
- Clearly label the outside of your package with the return authorization (RA) number.
- Failure to identify you package with the RA number will result in a delay of your refund/exchange.
- Ship the package to the return address on your packing slip.
- You may use any carrier for returning your package (UPS, USPS or FedEx)
- We will issue a refund on your credit card will within 2-3 business days of receiving your returned merchandise in good condition.
If Your Package Arrives Damaged
TBK uses the latest methods for packaging and safe delivery of your items, however we understand that damage still can occur. If your package arrives to you damaged or items missing, follow the steps below for rapid and proper compensation. If the steps below are not followed, it may result in extra fees or no compensation at all.
- Accept delivery for package and do not refuse delivery.
- If you refuse delivery, you will be subject to refusal fees by UPS.
- Contact TBK immediately and we will assess weather UPS or TBK is responsible for damage.
- Retain original box, damaged product(s) and all packing material for 7 business days.
- TBK will complete their investigation and offer a replacement or refund for damaged item(s)
Manufacturer Warranted Products
If you have a defective product that is covered under a manufacturer warranty, contact the manufacturer of the defective product and they will provide you with return or repair instructions. If you cannot find this information, call TBK at 419-891-9693 x 4.
Non Manufacturer Warranted Products
TBK will warrant any item found defective in material or workmanship purchased within 60 days from The Baker's Kitchen whose manufacturer does not provide a warranty. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. If your product falls within these guidelines, contact TBK at 419-891-9693 x 4
Special Orders And Custom Orders Cannot Be Returned Or Exchanged
To ensure credit, merchandise must be complete, properly packaged and include the original product packaging. Return the package prepaid and insured to the return address you are provided. Sorry, no C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. The return authorization number must be written on the outside of the return package for proper processing and credit. Please fill out our return/exchange request form for your Return Authorization Number.
Refused Or Returned Packages Due To Damage Or Customer Error
Packages that are refused delivery by customers without prior authorization from The Baker’s Kitchen will be charged a 15% restocking fee and a return shipping fee. Customers with refused ordes that contain items which can be returned, will be refunded the value of products minus the refusal fee and restocking fee. Shipping will not be refunded. Orders that are returned due to an incorrect address entry from the customer will be charged a return fee plus a shipping fee to re-ship the package once the package has been returned to The Baker’s Kitchen by the carrier (UPS/USPS).