The popular, three-in-one Yellow Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®, has been enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting a new design featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft touch grip, the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes and other types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style garnishes and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages.
The versatile Ultimate Citrus Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel Fine Microplane® blade – the company’s best-selling blade style – which excels in zesting the flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit without grating into the bitter pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool features two decorative garnishing blades in a large (.300-inch diameter) and small (.180-inch diameter) size. The blades are made in the USA and are dishwasher safe.
- Reusable cover included.
- Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved functionality reducing the effort required.
- Larger handle offers improved ergonomics. The handle is 35% longer than the previous version.
- Larger zesting blade. The surface area of the blade is 26% larger than previous version.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 2.375" x .875"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- 18/8 stainless steel blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.