TBK Madagascar vanilla beans are all natural, pesticide free, sun-dried and Fair Trade. Vanilla bean pods that are harvested from an orchid plant. The 5- to 9-inch long whole beans will last for months when stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place. Our Madagascar vanilla beans are sun naturally sun dried in Papua, New Guinea and occasionally need rehydrated before use. 2 vanilla beans per package.
You will need
How To Rehydrate Vanilla Beans
- Water or vanilla extract
- Pour water or vanilla extract to a 1- to 2-inch height in a microwave safe food container or saucepan.
- Warm the liquid for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave or heat until medium warm on the stove top. The liquid should not be hot to the touch.
- Pour the warm liquid into a container with a cover.
- Place the brittle bean into the liquid to immerse it. Snap the cover on to the container.
- Soak until the bean is plump. Use the rehydrated bean for the recipe right away.
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
The Bakers Kitchen
Manufacturer Part No: