Malted Milk Crunch can be added to just about any of your special treats. Use to enhance chocolates, gourmet-dipped pretzels, barks, clusters, etc.. 8 ounce bag.
Chocolate Chip Crispy Cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crispy rice
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in Rice Krispies cereal and chocolate chips .
- Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets coated with vegetable spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
The Bakers Kitchen
Manufacturer Part No: