Our Designer Flour Sifters are reminiscent of ones that your grandmother may have kept in her kitchen. Now you can bring back memories and create new ones by cranking the old-fashioned way! These special sifters feature vintage designs in an old country style. Theyre based on the same great All-American Flour Sifter design that Jacob Bromwell patented, with a further touch of nostalgia to please any cook. These sifters feature a single screen and produce ultra-fine, smooth flour for all your favorite recipes. Soon you'll be sifting your own flour, knowing your grandmother would be proud.
- This tin sifter does double duty for both baking and decorating! Choose from several designs - many of which include a classic pie recipe.
- Left-handed? Not a problem! Our flour sifters come in a specially designed option for lefties.
- Made on machinery originally built before electricity. We use many of the original tools to preserve the authenticity of these sifters.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 6 x 5 15/16 (in inches)
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
- Still Made in the USA
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
Manufacturer Part No: