Hibiscus Side Stencil can be used in a variety of ways on many types of cakes. Stencil measures 2"H x 13"W in diameter in finished size. Can be used with an airbrush for quick results. Also used with royal or buttercream icing. Simply press stencil onto a fondant-iced or dry-to-the-touch buttercream cake. Using a spatula, evenly spread either royal or buttercream icing onto the stencil, scraping away excess. Gently lift stencil, and the design stays behind. Can also be used by brushing luster dust over stencil designs onto fondant cakes. Too easy!
Our videos are in Flash
format and may require you to install the latest Adobe Flash Player. You may download the Flash Player at Adobe.com
Fast & Easy:
- Buttercream Cakes & Stencils
- Stenciling Cookies
- Baking Bread with Stencil Designs
- Stenciling Chocolate Favors
- Tutorial on Masking and Airbrushing
- Decorated Pie Crust Tops
- Embedded Patterns in Chocolate Ribbons, etc.
- Make Your Own ReusableTransfer Sheets
- Fondant Cake Sides
- Fondant Cake Tops
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
Manufacturer Part No: