the Grill Friends Steakhouse Burger Press makes the job easy. This is the first burger press made with a thumbprint indentation to assure even cooking, so burgers don't round-out while they cook. "The thumbprint is a little-known restaurant technique; the chef makes the patties and puts an indentation in the middle of the burger with his finger. As the burger cooks and the meat fibers expand, the hole is filled in and you have a perfectly flat, even burger, explains Grill Friends creator Elizabeth Karmel. This burger press makes the thumbprint for you, for better burgers every time.
- From grilling expert, Elizabeth Karmel, a steakhouse burger press for making uniform, ideally shaped patties
- Made from sturdy, silicone-coated plastic; easy-to-use design includes nonstick coating for quick release
- Makes a "thumbprint" indentation in each patty to prevent burgers from rising at the center while cooking; 3/4-pound-burger capacity
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher
- Measures 5 by 5 by 5.3 inches
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
Manufacturer Part No: