This Chef's Choice Model 662 Professional Electric Food Slicer meets the needs of busy home cooks, sportsmen, caterers and chefs. It operates at peak power of over 1/4 horsepower and features die-cast metal construction and precision thickness control to slice from deli-thin to 1/2 inch. The powerful, high quality, quiet induction motor and tilted design are perfect for your toughest slicing tasks. The large, commercial quality 8.7-inch (22-cm.) diameter fully hardened, fine edge, stainless steel blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits quickly and effortlessly. It features an extra large capacity food carriage that rides smoothly on industrial bearings. Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface and a double control on-off switch is built in for added safety. A blade sharpener, a tool for easy blade removal and a serving tray are included.
- Precision thickness control to slice from deli-thin to 1/2-inch
- Powerful, high quality, quiet induction motor and tilted design are perfect for tough slicing tasks
- Features die-cast metal construction; operates at peak power of over 1/4 horsepower
- 8.7-inch fine edge, stainless steel blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits
- Made in China, 1-year limited warranty